Dr. Abner Glover Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abner Glover Jr?

saved my life!

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr. Glover was not only kind, personable, and courteous to me, he knew the dx before the pathology report even came back -- and he was right! He is a very skilled, gifted surgeon. And he is a Christian! So that means everything to me. So I thank God and Dr. Glover for saving my life! Everyone on staff at Fort Sanders Digestive Health center was awesome too! :)

Posted on February 21st, 2013

Dr Glover is a great doctor. I had a previous surgery by another doctor and it did not go well. Dr Glover fixed it now I have no issues at all. He is very kind and caring and very personable as well as his staff. I was hesitant at first to go through the surgery again, but in the end I knew Dr. Glover was the best doctor in East TN. I spent a lot of time looking for a physician who I could be confident in. TY Dr. Glover!

wonderful doctor

Posted on November 15th, 2012

He is very personable, intelligent, and everything went smooth as silk for me when i had surgery. I highly recommend him. :)

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Dr. Glover and his staff are excellent professional and courteous. I love how that they see patients in a timely manner. No long waits here. The office staff is super.

monica

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I loved this man! Lets face it this is not the kinda dr visit anybody wants to have to go thru.But this guy made the whole process so easy.I put off goin to a dr. for two yrs,had I none dr.glover would make it easy,I would not have sufferred so long.I give this doc 10 stars!

Homemaker