Dr. Michael Gnuechtel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gnuechtel?

DO NOT USE HIM FOR ALLERGIES

Posted on January 31st, 2015

He is NOT AN ALLERGIST- ONLY AN ENT. I wasted time and money on his allergy diagnosis which was in my case WRONG. The type of testing he uses creates false positives which means he gives lots of allergy shots...for NO REASON. I was not allergic to anything the test said I was. I have now been to two other physicians who have disproven his testing. He would not consider any other options- only allergy shots to treat my allergies (which I did for a year). He then became frustrated when I wouldn't continue them because they weren't working. His staff is great, but he has poor bedside manner and I would not recommend him to anyone.

Very Pleased!

Posted on March 29th, 2010

I went in for my son, and when he said my son needed surgery, i was scared and became emotional he was very understanding and caring, and explaned everything to me very good, and then when i didnt understand something had needed him to repeat it in a different way 3 times he didnt get upset. Day of the surgery he was calm and confident and very sympathetic that he was taking my baby and that i was crying, even tho it was a very routine surgery that he preforms every week, it was new to me and scarey for me. he has been absolutly awsome, I would reccommend anyone who needed and ENT specialist to him. He really is a very good doctor with awsome bedside manners. Thanks Dr. Gnuechtel your the best.

Posted on May 30th, 2017