- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Goldhamer MD
Dr. Michael Goldhamer, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Michael Goldhamer has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael Goldhamer has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Michael Goldhamer Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael Goldhamer
Dr. Goldhamer has been practicing medicine since 1973 and was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1972. He was also board certified in Gastroenterology in 1973. Dr. Goldhamer received his medical degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1964. He served his internship specializing in Medicine at Kings County Hospital and served his residency specializing in Medicine at Kings County Hospital and University Hospital of San Diego.