Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael C Gong has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urethral Cancer
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I had ovarian cancer. My Gynoncologist did the debulking surgery and accidently cut my urator. Dr Gong was called in during the surgery and he connected urector back to bladder successfully.Follow up surgery X ray shown he repaired it successfully. After a month I went to his office and he used robotics to remove the stent out without any pain. He is a very skillful surgeon and a very caring doctor.Thinking of all the aspect regarding my complication. I recovered from it without any problem. Because of him, I no longer have the nasty complication from surgery. Highly recommend for his skill and bedside manner.
Dr. Gong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Michael C Gong accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Michael C Gong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.