Dr. Michael C Gong Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael C Gong?

A very caring and skillful doctor

I had ovarian cancer. My Gynoncologist did the debulking surgery and accidently cut my urator. Dr Gong was called in during the surgery and he connected urector back to bladder successfully.Follow up surgery X ray shown he repaired it successfully. After a month I went to his office and he used robotics to remove the stent out without any pain. He is a very skillful surgeon and a very caring doctor.Thinking of all the aspect regarding my complication. I recovered from it without any problem. Because of him, I no longer have the nasty complication from surgery. Highly recommend for his skill and bedside manner.

Dr. Michael C Gong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.