Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael C Good
Dr. Michael C Good, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelbyville, TN, with other offices in Shelbyville, TN and McMinnville, TN . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Good is affiliated with Harton Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael C Good has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 69
for years i had problems with endometriosis. i went to OB after OB and they excused it as irrelevant issues. i went to dr good and he immediately helped me. i had a D&C first to see if that would help the cramping and horrible bleeding issues. the D&C didnt work so he scheduled me for a hysterectomy. i was out of work 2 weeks and minimal scarring around my naval. he is such a blessing
He literally acted like he wanted to do a C-Section so he could leave earlier!! He literally would have done it if i wouldn't have been induced & had my daughter within an 8 hour time frame! (with my 1st it took nearly 2 whole days!!) I thought how ridiculous. He didn't address or put at ease any of the concerns or questions i had. Also, the confirmation of my babies sex was seriously not even 3 mins long & quote "Looks girly". Wouldn't even do another ultra sound after i begged & pleaded which shocked me, especially bc my previous pregnancy was considered high risk & was literally in the same situation with my 2nd pregnancy. I felt like I was almost an inconvenience to him at most visits & even during the delivery of my precious daughter. I also felt like he made fun of me during the delivery when i was hurting & needing comfort and support the most.
Dr. Good is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1988
University Tn Grad School Of Medicine
Dr. Michael C Good accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael C Good is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Shelbyville, TN.