Dr. Michael C Good Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael C Good?

amazing doctor

for years i had problems with endometriosis. i went to OB after OB and they excused it as irrelevant issues. i went to dr good and he immediately helped me. i had a D&C first to see if that would help the cramping and horrible bleeding issues. the D&C didnt work so he scheduled me for a hysterectomy. i was out of work 2 weeks and minimal scarring around my naval. he is such a blessing

He literally acted like he wanted to do a C-Section so he could leave earlier!! He literally would have done it if i wouldn't have been induced & had my daughter within an 8 hour time frame! (with my 1st it took nearly 2 whole days!!) I thought how ridiculous. He didn't address or put at ease any of the concerns or questions i had. Also, the confirmation of my babies sex was seriously not even 3 mins long & quote "Looks girly". Wouldn't even do another ultra sound after i begged & pleaded which shocked me, especially bc my previous pregnancy was considered high risk & was literally in the same situation with my 2nd pregnancy. I felt like I was almost an inconvenience to him at most visits & even during the delivery of my precious daughter. I also felt like he made fun of me during the delivery when i was hurting & needing comfort and support the most.

He delivered two my three children. Helped me with two losses. He's always professional, listens to my needs and concerns. Great bed side manner.

Rachel Brazelton

Only doctor I trust!!!

Dr Good is a great dr and took good care of me when I had surgery. His nurse and staff are wonderful.

Caring dr. I have been pleased with care. He doesn't always give me what I want but does give me what I need.

Rude office staff & Dr.

I will never go back to see the Dr. so long as I live. I tried to have faith in him after reading mixed reviews, but after his rude attitude and his rude staff I will not be back. I have since seen another doctor that disagrees with Dr. "Good's" recommendations for a hysterectomy. I swear that's all this man wants to do.

I have to say, the recent reviews I have read seem ridiculous and not like the doctor I have known and visited for quite a few years now. He may not always verbalize everything to us as a patient but his mind is always working. I know I wouldn't have a better or more competent dr anywhere else.

Bad

Getting an appointment was easy. However, he always side-stepped direct questions. Refused to offer answers, instead he wants to jam pills down your throat. I'd deliver at home before I let him touch me again.

This profile of the doctor is incorrect. It does not list his specialties or even address correctly. This site does not provide accurate information.

I can't stress enough how horrible my experience was with this Dr. Please get another opinion.

Dr.Good has been my doctor for five years if he moves offices I am sure to follow, he is great at his job and I would recommend him to anyone