Dr. Michael J Gootee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Gootee?

Great doctor!

My son had chronic strep throat and was referred to Dr. Gootee for an adenotonsillectomy. He was very friendly and personable at the consult and made our son feel at ease. The day of surgery, he met with us pre-op and answered all our questions. He also met with us post-op to explain how the surgery went. Would definitely recommend!

Rude Staff

Staff gave me an appt time of 3:30pm with an arrival time of 3:15pm. I was told the appt. was at the Hillcrest office. Upon arrival at 3:10pm at the Hillcrest office I was informed Dr. Goatee only visit the location on Fridays. I called the office to verify the appt. and was told its at the Center for Health. The reception told me I needed to reschedule. Now mind u my appt isn't until 3:30pm. I explained that wouldn't work and it wasn't fair to us to reschedule due to their mishap. She said for us to come on in but we wouldn't have to wait behind everyone else. We made it to the appt at 3:28pm and was told we still had to wait behind everyone else. Both staff members were very rude and gave no apology for the wrong info given.

FABULOUS DOCTOR

Super patient and extremely kind. He thoroughly examined me. Very pleased. I will definitely go see him again :)

Dr. Michael J Gootee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.