Dr. Michael R Gorman Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Gorman?

Preventable breast surgery.

He told me "this isn't your first baby, you know it hurts when you first start breastfeeding. You just have to suck it up and it will get better". Those were his exact words on Tuesday when he saw me and my newborn son in his office and I had asked him to look at my breast because I thought I had a clogged duct. On Thursday when I called to make an appointment as the pain had gotten much worse and stated that I was sure I had a clogged duct and probably mastitis I was told to take a shower and try pumping. On Friday I called back and was told he had no available appointments, but I could come sit in the waiting room to see if he would squeeze me in. At about 3pm I was finally called back to an exam room. Dr Gorman walked in and took one look at my breast and said "wow, I've never seen something so bad. You really should have gotten that checked out before today.". I reminded him that he had refused to even look at my breast earlier in the week and he stated "we'll there's nothing I can do in this office for you. You'll need to go to the emergency room and tell them I sent you to have emergency surgery on your breast."

excellent doctor who really cares about his patients

Addiction

IF YOU HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER ADDICTED TO CODEINE OR VICODIN,DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!HE WILL KEEP PRESCRIBING OVER AND OVER KNOW WHAT HARM IT COULD BRING.HE ONLY WANTS TO GET PAID.HE HAS PRESCRIBED CODEINE TO MY FAMILY MEMBER AND WONT STOP.DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF U CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY!!!

Agitated

He's trying to turn me into a addict he keeps prescribing me medicine that can hurt me in long run.Don't go to him.

I WENT TO SEE DR.GORMAN ONE DAY AND HE DEMANDED I DO ALL KINDS OF TEST ,THEN HE THREATNED THAT IF I DID NOT HE WOULD TELL EVERY DOCTOR NOT TO TREAT ME,VIOLATING MY RIGHTS.HES RUDE AND ARROGANT.THATS WHY I GAVE HIM ONE STAR!IM NO LONGER A PATIENT THERE.

Hes a really good Dr i wouldnt change him for another Dr! Just the front offfice likes to give a big deal of little thingslike insurance stuff

Dr. Gorman

He was over an hour late, with no apology.He was rude, arrogant, self absorbed, and disrespectful.

Best pediatrician/OB I've had by far.

You have to keep in mind that he's a family practice doctor so he sees all patients, not just women, men, or children. This means that he has to see a lot of different people and types of problems every day while running back and forth from office/clinic to hospital to deliver babies.He's a very nice man who spends as much time with a patient as he needs to (you have to remember that he's busy), he always asks if I have any questions, makes jokes, and offers advice from his own personal experience.His staff have been nothing but wonderful to me and my children.

Would not send my dog to be seen by this person.

This man is extremely rude, no bedside manner and I am not sure exactly what he does know and does not know as he is too arrogant and self absorbed and obviously tremendously impressed with himself that being a lowly patient, I did not need to ask questions of him.