- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael K Gowesky has 3 locations
Dr. Michael K Gowesky has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael K Gowesky has the following 1 expertise
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Michael K Gowesky Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael K Gowesky
Dr. Gowesky graduated from the Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School of Medicine in 1986. He works in Bangor, ME and 2 other locations and specializes in Anesthesiology. Dr. Gowesky is affiliated with Eastern Maine Medical Center and Waldo County General Hospital.