Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael W Grafe has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Grafe didn't like me asking for a pain management referral, he didn't have to do surgery I was happy but it doesn't make the big $$$ So I found out in work comp court by the insurance's attorney he decided he didn't want to help me anymore. He had his receptionist call my adjuster to email me. I found it when I got home after court.REAL PROFESSIONAL.BAD ATTITUDE.. Yes he takes 5 minutes and does he make $$$$$ on work comp yes he does. OUCH
First off, the waiting room was backed up (30+ minutes). Then I sat in the room for at least another 20 minutes or so. I found Dr. Grafe to be very condescending. I have never felt that way before with any other doctor - ever. I got the feeling that he didn't think my problem was significant and that perhaps he had more important things to tend to. What a waste of time and money. I was very dissatisfied and will not recommend him to anyone.
My first visit with Dr. Grafe was very disappointing. I took a day off of work to see Dr. Grafe and he spent a total of 5 min. with me basically asking ME to diagnose myself. Dr. Grafe was very condescending. I feel like seeing Dr. Grafe was a complete waste of time and money, I would not recommend him to anyone.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
- Boston University School Of Medicine
Dr. Michael W Grafe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRedwood Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, 208 Concourse Blvd, Santa Rosa, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael W Grafe in this video.
Dr. Michael W Grafe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.