Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. R M Graham has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
Dr. R M Graham has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. R M Graham has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. R M Graham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
I went to Dr. Graham because Tricare sent me a referral to him. I had surgery for a meniscus tear in my knee, however, my knee was still in pain. After 2 months of physical therapy I was still unable to use it. I asked for a second MRI, which he said he would do after I did another round of PT. After the second round of PT I asked for the MRI again as the knee was still not working. He refused unless I did a further six months of physical therapy. At that point I got a second opinion and found that I had an ACL tear. He missed the ACL tear and would not listen to me that the knee was not healing, and point blank refused to give me a second MRI, even when I directly requested him to and when he had already agreed to it. Read his sanctions, he is a poor doctor who is no longer allowed to operate in New York and has sanctions here in VIrginia.
My exam experience was pleasant, but their practice of supplying unnecessary and overpriced medical equipment without first disclosing the price shows their interests lie with profit rather than patient care. I was given two necessary items. But the third, a lace up ankle brace available in stores for $25, was "in case you want something afterward" and later billed as $82. When I said I would not have accepted it had I known the price, they said "well you signed a form saying you would pay." I never even used that brace. They even indicated that they would talk to their staff about disclosing price first (implying their system was flawed) and yet, I still have to pay the price for their bad policies and procedures. I was willing to pay for the item, just at a reasonable price. They would not budge.
MOST MEMORABLE WAS THE DIRTY HOSPITAL,DEPAUL HOSPITAL. WOULDN'T GO BACK TO THAT JUNK YARD TO HAVE MY PET RACOON WORKED ON. A NON-LOAD BEARING EIGHT WEEK PROCEDURE ENDED UP TO BE 13 MONTHS IN WHEELCHAIR DUE TO STAFF INFECTION. ENDED UP AT DUKE FOR FINAL BONE GRAPH. SHOULD HAVE GONE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. AT THAT TIME GRAHAM DID NOT DO SURGERY IN ANY OTHER HOSPITAL BUT DEPAUL. MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE OF HIS PAST MEDICAL HISTORY IN NEW YORK.
38 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
George Washington University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. R M Graham in this video.
Dr. R M Graham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.