Dr. Michael E Grant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Grant?

Dr. Grant was very kind, caring, and explained my options clearly. He took extra time to ensure all my questions were answered

5 star Doc

We spent a lot of time with Dr. Grant over the last 2 years. While he is in a specialty you hope you never have to seek advice from, he is a fantastic doctor that made our improved our entire experience through his thorough knowledge and caring manner. He gave us an answer to every question and did his best to solve any problem that may have occurred during the numerous radiation treatments I underwent. While I hope I never have to see him again (because of his specialty :-))-- he is the doctor I will choose hands down if I do need more radiation.