Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Michael Gratch
Dr Michael Gratch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chalfont, PA, with another office in Willow Grove, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Gratch is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital and ABINGTON HOSPITAL JEFFERSON HEALTH.
Dr Michael Gratch has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can also treat spinal injuries such as a displaced disc or a fracture, as well as disc degeneration and narrowing that occurs due to aging.
However, when your injury or condition affects the spinal canal or spinal cord, it’s typically better to consult with a neurosurgeon. It's worth noting that, while they're both referred to as surgeons, they can also recommend treatments that don't require an operation, such as non-surgical decompression therapy.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
Dr Gratch is the best doctor I have been to!! He gave me my life back!! I couldn't be happier with him. He is not only a fantastic surgeon but he also has a great bedside manner!
Dr Gratch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr Michael Gratch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr Michael Gratch in this video.
Dr Michael Gratch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.