Dr. L Michael M Graver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. L Michael M Graver?

a daughter

my mom had open heart surgery, was suppose to start at 9am but didnt go into OR until 3 pm... surgery went on til about 10pm. he came out told us what went on and as i was asking questions , he got up from waiting room and rudely said i am going home , im tired and my back hurts.. how unprofessional.. that night an on call doc, had to reopen and get to moms heart cause stitches were not done right.. beware of this doctor. his name is will put you in his last name. mom was released to rehab, 1 week later back into a better hospital, who had to reopen and redo everything he botched up.. no bed side personality plus, he not once came to see my mom after her surgery... he gets a 0 rating in my book.

I think I was truly bless by God when he send this doctor to me. I was emer.case.He made me and my family feel good about what he had to do.I thank God everyday for him and his staff.I hope he will e bless always.Thank again Dr Graver I got to see y 72 birthday.