Dr. Michael Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Greene?

Long-term patient

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I've been very satisfied over the many years I've been with Dr. Greene. It's a small practice so there are some advantages and disadvantages, but the advantages are far more significant. Dr. Greene knows when to hand you off to a specialist and has always given me referrals that have worked out well. Most of the time however, he has been able to handle the one or two complaints I have in a year without excessive tests or follow up appointments.

HorrI blew staff that will not hesitate to hang up on you.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

As soon as you enter the office it's dark and old. Once you talk to the staff they are harsh, not patient friendly seaming like just a business. I requested a routine and free check up through my health plan. They scheduled me purposely to see the Dr which resulted in an over $50 charge. It was a brief and unnecessary conversation when I requested only the tests. When I called the billing person she was rude, disrespectful and hung up on me. She was the one who wrongfully scheduled me and would not admit to it probably worried about getting in trouble for her inefficiency. I am highly unsatisfied and would not recommend him due to his staff.

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

Researched this doctor based on this website and insurance accepted. When I contacted his office for an appointment, I was told he does not accept Cigna. FAIL!!

Posted on August 28th, 2017