Dr. Michael S Greenfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Greenfield?

Excellent endocrinologist - thorough, cautious, conservative and caring

50 min wait for a 50 second appointment !!!

Poor excuse for a doctor - after almost 1hr wait after appt time, this person hardly spends time talking with patient to discus their diabetes, look at their blood sugar charts, etc. Poor direction on helping patient regulate their blood sugars. His funny friendly attitude is just a cover for his shortcomings as a real doctor. Avoid at all costs!

Unassuming, funny, knowledgeable, brilliant!

Best a 1st appointment can be

My lengthy history with metabolism and hormone problems made me wonder how a Dr could effectively and efficiently start an exam & treatment in a limited amount of time.-He zoned in on what needs to happen first and mentioned at the end other issues that could be handled later. (other drs often spend much longer reading and taking notes on the history)- He respectfully performed an examination. He respected my modesty.-His wealth of knowledge pointed out the possibility of what seems obvious to check me for. Other doctors had overlooked these issues.-I gave less than 4 stars about ease of making appt - because of the office hours and at first I was offered a date many weeks ahead. If you're good with time of day and call before you're running out of medication, I don't think this is a problem.-The woman who made my appt warned me that I might have to wait a long time if I chose that specific appt day & time. I appreciated the forewarning and ended up not having to wait.-He was willing to answer medical questions to my satisfaction without getting either impatient or condescending.-He has a sense of humor and pleasant demeanor.-He gets the job done quickly but he didn't make me feel rushed.

Dr. Michael S Greenfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.