Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Grefer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Back Pain
- Hip Surgery
- Neck Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He spends very little time with me and never asks questions. He asks if I have any questions and answers them quickly. Basically, he seems like he wants to spend as little time as possible. The office visit might be scheduled for 10 minutes, but I'm lucky if he spends 3 minutes with me EVERY time I see him.
Dr. Grefer doesn`t beat around the bush and he doesnt second guess anything. Hemakes sure you understand what is wrong and if you understand what he is talking about. He is there for me. He has a great bedside manner for his patients. I really enjoy his staff also, they will help you in anyway they can.
Dr. Grefer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Michael A Grefer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommonwealth Orthopedic Center, 525 Alexandria Pike, Southgate, KY
Dr. Michael A Grefer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, KY.