Dr. Michael L Greising Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Greising?

Great doctor. Been with em fer years

Their mistake

When I made an appointment, I specifically said it was for my son. When we got there, two weeks later, they told me this doctor does not see anyone under 18. No apology. They admitted that it was their mistake, but they made no effort to help me see any doctor in the practice -- without waiting another two weeks. We ended up going elsewhere.

Seems to take a lackadaisacal attitude regarding my medical problems. I don't believe he's thorough with his exams. I have to wait a long time before I find out the results of my tests making it necessary to call the office to ask for them. WE hired him to work for US. I believe he should make sure his staff informs him when the test results have been returned from the lab and that the patient is informed of the result in a timely manner.

Dr. Michael L Greising is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.