Dr. Michael Greller Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Greller?

Hip Surgery

Posted on October 14th, 2017

From the time before my surgery and up until my discharge Dr. Greller made me feel relaxed and comfortable by showing care and explaining each step along the way. Dr. Greller is a wonderful doctor. He has a great personality and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a great Orthopedic Surgeon. Also his office staff and the nurses are very friendly and helpful

I recommend Dr. Greller Highly

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

I have been to many orthopedists in the past. I am highly impressed with Dr Greller. He took the time to battle with my insurance company, then did a fantastic job on my knee replacement. I was up and walking the following day and walking without a cane or walker in about a week. I credit my speedy recovery to Dr. Greller's handiwork. He also has a fantastic bedside manner. I recommend Dr Greller highly.

The doc to see for knee problems

Posted on December 24th, 2016

To the point: -this is what's wrong - these are your options -what would you like to have done -lets get started

Excellent performance

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Operated on my shattered wrist and implanted metal plate, braces and hinges. Wrist is fully operational after 7 weeks (able to drive a car). Have full functionality in hand. Has excellent bedside manner.

Posted on July 20th, 2016

I feel lucky to have found Dr. Greller. He has an amazing beside manor. He spends time with you to find out about the problem and about you as the patient. He recently fixed my ACL and I couldn't be happier. I have returned to sports. I am also impressed with his entire office. The technology is great. His assistants are very helpful. I am so glad I found him and highly recommend him for sports related injuries.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr Michael j.Greller,MD.ADvanced Orthopedics.Freehold New jersey.The greatest doctor and staff,in the world.100per cent perfect.

Wish all of my doctors were like him!

Posted on March 1st, 2015

Dr. Greller has performed two surgeries on me. He repaired a torn labrum in my left shoulder and a torn meniscus in my right knee. He is always ready to explain the procedures and any options that may be available to me. He is ready to answer any question I have and never makes me feel like he can't wait to get to the next patient. I am not only impressed with his bedside manner and his medical knowledge and ability, but he is also knowledgable about the business end of his practice and is able to answer questions regarding medical insurance and worker's comp. What a pleasure it is to have all of this in one package...! I have already recommended him to other people and will continue to do so.

Achilles rupture

Posted on January 18th, 2015

After a freak weekend accident walking the streets of NYC, I presented myself to Dr. Greller the Monday thereafter. He diagnosed the full Achilles rupture immediately and my surgery was a few days later on Friday. He was very thorough in explaining both surgical and non-surgical options to me and took the time to make sure I understood the risks and rewards. Great surgeon with little scaring/scar tissue remaining. He was super compassionate throughout the whole recovery as well. He has a great bedside manner and takes your feelings into consideration. Encouraging Dr. and I would highly recommend him.

Lower Back patient

Posted on November 14th, 2014

I woke up with a shooting pain down my left leg. I had been moving my daughter and strained my back. I saw PCP dr. Cutler who was worried about my reflexes & loss off strength in my leg. I had previous shoulder surgery and Dr. Greller had provide excellent results, within a week I met with Dr. Greller, he was concerned and feared nerve damage, he immediately scheduled an MRI and a follow up visit with Dr. Goldberger the day after. Well it's been 3 weeks since I first crawled into Dr. Greller's office. I had the L4L5 fused. I can feel my leg originally week grow stronger ever day. I want to thank both Dr. Greller for his diagnosis and introduction to Dr. Goldberger who performed the L4L5 fusion, this restored my back and strength in my left leg. Thank you , you have earned my trust as a Trusted Health Advisor.

Simply the Best.

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Besides being a most competent surgeon, Dr. Greller has the ability to put the patient at ease with their situation and provides a very detailed itinerary on what is necessary to bring them back to 100%. His enthusiasm and pride in his work makes each patient feel like they are very unique and special. My left wrist was shattered in a bicycle accident, and required emergency surgery. My hands are my livelihood, (I am a violinist and conductor) and I was back to my normal activities in less than two months.

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Dr. Greller is caring, does not speak down to you. Feel like you've known him forever. Explains your condition very clearly. Ready to answer any questions.

One of the best

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

I went to him for a rotator cuff problem. He set me up with a conservative rehab approach (before considering surgery) and completely solved the problem. My wife went to him for shoulder pain. He immediately pinpointed the cause of the pain, but because of heart conditions, she cannot have surgery, so he periodically gives her shots which relieves the pain for about 6 to 8 months at a time and lets her live her life without this issue. He is extremely knowledgeable, and at the same time very easy to talk with, and he listens to what you have to tell him. We have recommended him many times.