Dr. Michael Griffen Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Griffen?

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Dr. Griffin and Dr. Major are fantastic. Both are wonderful with children and answer any questions I have.

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I was very unhappy with the experiance we had with this doctor. Everything i mentioned to the doctor he did not take into consideration. I felt like i was talking to a wall. It was very dirty and the staff was not friendly at all. We will not go back and I will not recremend tgis doctor to anyone. Very disapointing!

Posted on March 8th, 2013

My son was a patient of doctor griffin...I did not feel like he was really understanding anything i would mention to him .. My son had a pooping problem and doctor griffin told me it was normal.... But screaming crying in pain everytime you poop is not normal. Im very glad i made a switch! He does not have enough experience!

Posted on November 5th, 2012

My daughters been a patient of doctor griffens since birth. Doctor griffens office extrrmelly clean informative and friendly and i interviewed alot of peds. My daughter loves the staff too.....this place rocks!!!!!!