Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael D Griffis MD
Dr. Michael D Griffis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in Monterey Park, CA and Carlsbad, CA . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael D Griffis has 3 locations
601 Potrero Grande Dr
Monterey Park, CA 91755
Dr. Michael D Griffis has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael D Griffis has the following 9 expertise
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Michael D Griffis is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Sutter Medical Center Of Santa Rosa
Dr. Michael D Griffis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael D Griffis's office for more information.
3131 Camino Del Rio N San Diego, CA : (760) 328-4499
601 Potrero Grande Dr Monterey Park, CA : (760) 328-4499
7450 Altiva Pl Carlsbad, CA : (760) 328-4499
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael D Griffis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.