Dr. Michael Grimes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Grimes?

Care) Strickland

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I am no longer a patient of Dr. Grimes, because he has moved out of the area. He is one of the most caring doctor's. I always left his office with information that I needed, and a sense of him caring about my health. Thank you Dr. Grimes.

Awful

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Honestly the worst experience with a doctor I have ever had. Unprofessional and clearly does not care about patients. He stacks patients so that he can squeeze in as many as possible. He is condescending, rude, thoughtless, and does not exhibit any concern for his patients' well-being. He always has one foot out the door when he should be listening to your issues. After having his secretary call me to inform me of a false diagnosis over the phone--which I have since learned would have been unethical, even if it had not been misdiagnosed, he expressed no remorse whatsoever. Though I must admit I have been VERY angry about my experiences with him, I take posting this very seriously...I am only posting this review because I want to help people avoid having the awful experiences I had. Do yourself a favor--get a professional healthcare provided, not this hack!

Posted on October 31st, 2017