- Allegheny General Hospital
- Canonsburg Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael C Grimes MD
Dr. Michael C Grimes, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Pittsburgh, PA( and 2 other locations). They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
Dr. Michael C Grimes has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Michael C Grimes has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael C Grimes has the following 10 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Michael C Grimes Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael C Grimes
Dr. Grimes graduated from the West Virginia University School of Medicine in 2009. Dr. Grimes works in Pittsburgh, PA and 3 other locations and specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Grimes is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, Canonsburg Hospital and UPMC Presbyterian.