Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Michael J Groenke
Michael J Groenke is a Doctor primarily located in Laconia, NH. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
724 N Main St
Laconia, NH 03246
Book Online Now
Michael J Groenke has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Michael J Groenke has the following 8 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Pediatric Diabetes
Michael J Groenke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Michael J Groenke - Posted on December 31st, 2015
Our daughter has a very rare condition that normally goes undiagnosed for years. He had the expertise to figure it out at the very first visit and he saved us a lot of heartache and pain. He's very matter-of-fact and doesn't sugar coat anything. He came in on his day off to find out her test results. Thanks!
Self-verified patient of Michael J Groenke - Posted on February 3rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Michael J Groenke - Posted on July 8th, 2012
He is a decent pediatrician, however since he's been in the business for so long he seems to be lacking the enthusiasm needed to care for children. He tends to be passive about recurring and serious issues. He misdiagnosed my son recently and the consequences could have been fatal had my son's mother and I not pressed the matter on him and also gotten a second opinion. Despite how established he may be, he only seems to be interested in children without health issues.
Michael J Groenke Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
More about Michael J Groenke
Running, Gardening, Baseball
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Michael J Groenke - Pediatrics in Laconia, NH, in this video.
Michael J Groenke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Laconia, NH.