Dr. Michael L Grossbard Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Grossbard?

A highly professional, knowledgeable and serious doctor

I was successfully treated by Dr. Grossbard for stage IV Hodgkin's disease. From the first appointment I was impressed by doctor's professionalism, knowledge and how seriously he takes every case. I felt lucky that I was treated by such experienced doctor and highly recommend him.

Mrs.

Excellent, kind, extremely knowledgeable, and caring physician. He and his Nurse Practitioner take their time to discuss the patient's condition, test results, etc. He is an A plus, plus physician.

From a two-time lymphoma patient and survivor

I've been Dr. Grossbard's patient for many years. I owe him my life and well-being. He may not be the warmest person alive, but he is extremely professional, efficient, knowledgeable, and courteous. He won't spend too much time with the me - and I'm totally fine with this. The result and efficiency is what counts. He gets straight to the root of the problem and attacks it the best way possible. He values his time and mine. I'd absolutely recommend him as your oncologist.

Dr. Michael L Grossbard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.