Dr. Michael Growney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Growney?

I love Dr Growney

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Dr Growney has delivered two of my babies in 2009 and 2013. My third showed up too fast for any doctor to show up to catch. Lol He took excellent care of me through all three pregnancies! He is very knowledgable, precise, and dependable with his care. He explained everything very thoroughly and never rushed through an appointment. His humor is the best and he made us feel very comfortable all the time. I fully trusted Dr Growney and appreciated his care through the years. I wouldn't have wanted myself or my babies to be cared for by anyone else. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you for everything Dr Growney 😊

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Dr.Growney is my gyno. and also took care of my during my 1st pregnancy and birth. He was very helpful, good at what he does, kind and always eager to answer all my questions.

will use again :)

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Excellent dr. very smart and up on current medicine. Worked hard to make sure I understood everything about my pregnancy, was open honest and direct to the point,but had a great personality. I loved he didnt sugar coat things. I had a wonderful delivery experience and will use dr growney again when the time comes... The entire staff was great in fact, especially pam and the girls up front!!!

Thank you!

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Great Doctor and he takes time out to really listen to his patients!

I like Dr Growney

Posted on August 21st, 2010

I like the manner that Dr Growney speaks to me and I esp like that he pulls up my e file while I am on the phone with him. He recommends web address for me and google images for me to look at. I always feel like he is listening to me.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2010

He delivered my little girl Oct. 2008 and I could not have asked for better. My husband and I were both very pleased and we wish he would not have left the area. He always made me feel comfortable and always seemed caring. He also tied my tubes after my little girl was born and he was awesome at informing me of my options and risks. Thanks you Dr Growney.

Not Good

Posted on March 12th, 2009

I am not convinced this man is a qualified doctor. My wife went to him only a couple of times, and she came away crying each time because he would unprofessionally go off on tangents about things that are NOT in his specialty. He showed her some lab tests he did and said she was likely going to die of diabetes, and several other doctors looked at the same results and said they show absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. Also, he told her she had to get the HPV shots and told her that he checked and her insurance would cover it. Interestingly enough, we now have a bill from the insurance company for hundreds of dollars because they do not in fact cover it. My advice is to stay away from this unprofessional untruthful "doctor."

Great ObGyn!

Posted on October 30th, 2008

Listened, humorous, very easy to talk to yet professional.

Posted on October 31st, 2017