Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael M Guarnaccia has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Medicine
- Embryo Loss
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Artificial Insemination
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ovulation Induction
Showing 5 of 53
I would never recomend him nor Colombia Fertility. This is the most inept place ever. The doctor does not review the file before seeing the patient, is extremely abrasive, gets annoyed with questions, completely unprofessional but yet arrogant, etc... Run from him and this place. If my wife and I had any other options as we were receiving the IVF grant we would go elsewhere. I hand delivered documents that they did not have.
He was absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen. I would not recommend to ANYONE. I have decided to do IVF somewhere else that is more expensive than Columbia just to stay away from him. He had no interest in answering any of my questions, completely impersonal. IVF is a very emotional and personal experience and he had zero bedside manner. If I could give him 0 stars I would. 1 star is WAY too high for this doctor.
I'm sure he is a very knowledgeable doctor in his field, his arrogant attitude won't let you forget it. Terrible bed side manner, clearly annoyed with questions, rushes you in and out as fast as possible. These are awful traits in any MD, but especially one in such a personal field. I'd recommend going elsewhere and saving the frustration
28 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Michael M Guarnaccia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Fertility Services, 1625 3rd Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael M Guarnaccia in this video.
Dr. Michael M Guarnaccia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.