Dr. Michael Guo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Guo?

Excellent care

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I have visited DR GUO for neck pain and headaches. With his care my neck pain is better and headaches have gotten better

Posted on July 7th, 2017

never went over the emg results instead he wrote on a piece of paper what he thought was wrong we me and had the receptionist give me the test when I was leaving. Was very concerned that I lost my job and wanted to know what my husband did for a living> Very nosy for a person that I just met

What a relief!

Posted on June 12th, 2017

I had back pain since last year, and tried epidural steroid with no improvement. My primary dr referred me to Dr Guo and he did prolo zone injection (a type of regenerative medicine) for me and I have had substantial improvement after one treatment. What a relief!

Miracle

Posted on June 12th, 2017

I had refractory vomiting for 5 years, and all GI workup was negative. I lost lots of weight, and was completely dysfunctional, until I met Dr Guo. He made diagnosis of autonomic dysfunction and started IV Steroid treatment for me. Within 2 cycles, my symptoms went away! I am so happy after all these years of torture, someone finally helped me! Dr Guo is a great physician and I highly recommend him!

Very helpful for my migraine!

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Dr Guo make the correct diagnosis for my migraine and sent me for infusion. It has been very helpful! I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend this office to my friends and family.

Horrific treatment of elderly mother

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Over charges, takes advantage of elderly patients, does not listen! Only interested in money, money, money. Owes thousands of dollars and office keeps saying its for charges. Insurance company says differentl y

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

This guy is not qualified to be a doctor ordering ten tests that had nothing to do with my issue his staff is pushy to rush everything and they expect u to pay 500 for one of the ten tests ! Couldn't even understand this guy just rude and didn't even say he was done. He walked out of the room no bedside manner

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

PATIENT

Posted on September 14th, 2016

DR GUO is excellent doctor,very knowledgeable and very concerned about his patients.He has all the latest equipment in his office.He has helped my wife with her pain .The staff in his office is the best,they are also concerned and work closely with patients to schedule appointment and testing.

Dr. Guo is a great doctor.

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Guo is an excellent Doctor. He is knowledgeable across many areas such as neurology, pain management, and physiology. Dr. Guo is a doctor who thinks outside of the box when necessary and he performs many tests himself rather than having technicians do them. Dr. Guo spends time with me, he never rushes me, and he always makes sure I understand what he is recommending and why. The office staff is always friendly, caring and efficient.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

I consider myself lucky to have bee recommended to this Dr. I had been in a car accident 6 months prior and had bad spinal and neck injuries. I was diagnosed by others and treated for pain by other doctors. Dr. Guo as an excellent neurologist and a compassionate caring doctor. . I need extensive acupuncture and prolotherapy to relieve my severe pain and he is in the process of helping me feel better. Thank you Lord!

I've been treated by Dr. Guo for 2+ years

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Dr. Guo has seen me for the last two plus years for chronic and severe headaches. I also have other painful conditions that make my condition Somewhat more complicated. Dr. Guo has systematically prescribed many treatments including pain blocking shots, acupuncture, Botox, and prescribed medications due to the persistence of my headaches. Despite my persistent pain, Dr. Guo has been professionally concise and methodical in his treatment as he has continues to recommend options that have recently resulted in a reduction in the frequency and severity of my headaches. I'm feeling so much better within the last 2 months that I can now do things that I haven't been able to do in a very long time and it feels great. Dr. Guo's bedside manner is excellent, and he spends time with me without making me feel rushed. I sometimes wait about a half an hour to get into the exam room, but I feel this isn't excessive because I realize that he spends a decent amount of time with all his patients, and I appreciate that very much.