Dr. Michael E Gurule Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Gurule?

Had a 12pm appt and was asked to come in at 11:30 to fill out paperwork I arrived at 11:20 At 12:15 I asked how long the wait would be.. The nurse, Cyndi said there were four people ahead of me and the wait would be at least two hours...really??? Why bother with appointments needless to say I could not take the entire afternoon off for a simple consultation and appointment the doctor couldn't keep. Perhaps they could have called and said to come in at 2pm and I could have rearranged my day Needless to say I got my co pay refunded and left. Made an appointment elswhere and got in and out in no time whatsover. This doctor is overbooking and makes you wait because of it If you didn't cancel on time I'm sure he'd be sending you the bill for no cancelling on time...Pathetic service I would not recommend unless you have time to waste

the best

Being a Stanford undergraduate I was excited to see Dr. Gurule in the emergency room. Luck of the draw. He gave me a full analysis of my situation and got me the best immediate care possible. I hope he will make me his full time patient. I think Stanford has the best medical school in the country.

Excellent choice

He spent an uninterrupted hour with me. No cell, no other interuptions. Went through my problems step by step, explained everything clearly, in layman's terms. One of the best physicians I've ever been to. Highly recommended.