Dr. Michael H Ader Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Ader?

well this doctor did not help me at all. i feel that i have asthma and he said it is all reflux related. and when i woudl call to say a med did not work or to ask for an inhaler he would have his nurse call me back and she would tell me what to do and nothing would be explained to me at all. and when he gave me an asthma med, it never worked for me so since it did not work he said it is not asthma. and when i saw him the one time i had my asthma journal with me, and i gave it to him and he never even read it let alone opened it. he was less then helpfull to me. and the one time my peak flow(meaning how much air i can get out of my lungs) was only 270 when i saw him and he let me walk right out of his office and didn't even care my reading was so low. i did not like or trust is judgement.

Dr. Michael H Ader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanover, PA.