Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael H Butler
Dr. Michael H Butler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, GA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Butler is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System Brunswick Campus. Dr. Butler has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael H Butler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael H Butler has the following 15 expertise
- High Blood Pressure
- Exercise Stress Test
- Unstable Angina
- Chest Pain
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Shortness of Breath
- Nuclear Stress Test
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 5 of 23
Greets patient warmly.Takes the time to review past notes. Inquires about any new symptoms or concerns. Listens to any suggestions or observations on my part. Answers questions truthfully and to the point. Allows me to see other MD's at Mayo and works well coordinating information and test results. Always seems willing to listen to others. I have no complaints. If an emergency arises, he takes control and adapts well to getting the problem solved in a timely manner, which has happened to me a few times.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Butler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Michael H Butler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCoastal Cardiology Pc, 3226 Hampton Ave Ste A, Brunswick, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael H Butler in this video.
Dr. Michael H Butler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, GA.