Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Goldstein
Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Goldstein is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division, Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division and Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div. Dr. Goldstein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Goldstein has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Michael Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.