Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael H Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael H Hoffman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Michael H Hoffman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael H Hoffman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
We have been going to the Bellin Clinic for well over six years. The office staff have always been pleasant and polite. The nurses have also been polite and courteous. When we have lab work done, they call us at home with the results. Any extra paperwork that needs to be done for various reasons, is always done in a timely manner. Dr. Hoffmann is a wonderful physician. He is very caring and is never in a hurry to get to the next patient. He is there to help you. Usual office visits are around half an hour, not the ten minute ones we were previously use to. When my mother was admitted to a nursing home, he came the next evening to see her. We have spent time in Bellin Hospital as well and we were always treated well. I put my sincere trust in the Bellin Health Team.
Dr Mike Hoffman is a wonderful Physician, the office staff however are rude, condescending, mean, unethical, no manners no people skills whatsoever. Tina screams at patients she's on the phone with and is absolutely rude, and has eavesdropped on my sessions with the therapist. I've come out of sessions to hear her talking to Robin and other staff about what I've just discussed with the therapist! Absolutely unacceptable! Violation of my privacy! The office staff lack professionalism and etiquette in dealing with patients. I'm appalled Bellin allows this unacceptable behavior to continue. They have lost patients because of Tina and Robin, I am forced to look elsewhere for a primary care doctor as well. I refuse to tolerate that behavior from anyone. Too bad Dr Hoffman doesn't see patients in Green Bay or other locations.
I and my family have been patients of Aurora all of our lives. Switched to Bellin due to difficulty in getting appointment, lack of attention to detail of care and little or no time spent during patient visits. Dr. Hoffman is a physician who is not only intelligent but knows how to get the root of the problem. Within seconds I recognized his sincerity, his desire to know you as a person not just a patient/medical case, and his down to earth approach when addressing issue. Hello Bellin...Good Bye Aurora!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Michael H Hoffman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsBellin Health Family Medical Center, 3415 Custer St Ste D, Manitowoc, WI
Dr. Michael H Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manitowoc, WI.