Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael H Mcguire
Dr. Michael H Mcguire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, NE, with another office in Pender, NE. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mcguire is affiliated with Boys Town National Research Hospital and University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael H Mcguire has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Transplantation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Ununited Fractures
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Cancer
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. McGuire is a truly wonderful orthopedic surgeon; he not only assisted with my surgery (in which he saved my life, as my condition was lifeâthreatening), but once I was able, including at all my followâup appointments, he explained everything in as full detail as I needed to learn about my condition, what had been affected, all the details for my followâup surgeries (there were several), and anything else I wanted to know. I am able to tell how Dr. McGuire truly gives his all to each and every one of his patients, and how truly caring he is! Great man!
Dr. Mcguire is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Michael H Mcguire accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael H Mcguire in this video.
Dr. Michael H Mcguire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, NE.