Dr. Michael H Mcguire Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Mcguire?

Dr. McGuire is a truly wonderful orthopedic surgeon; he not only assisted with my surgery (in which he saved my life, as my condition was life–threatening), but once I was able, including at all my follow–up appointments, he explained everything in as full detail as I needed to learn about my condition, what had been affected, all the details for my follow–up surgeries (there were several), and anything else I wanted to know. I am able to tell how Dr. McGuire truly gives his all to each and every one of his patients, and how truly caring he is! Great man!

Dr. Michael H Mcguire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, NE.