Dr. Michael H Metcalf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Metcalf?

Very impressed

Surgery on my shoulder today. I was very impressed with Dr. Metcalf's quality of care, bedside manner and patient needs. Personality plus with NO sign of "Doctor ego"..You can't go wrong by choosing this doc to work on you. Here is a bonus I have NEVER experienced. He personally call my wife while I was in recovery. to inform her, in detail how things went. Trust factor 5-stars. Same for the "Tosh" nursing staff. Over the top helpful with my needs.

I have had 7 operations on my shoulder. Dr. Metcalf has been wonderful. He is a very great guy and has become a friend. His staff...Woody, is also excellent. I would highly recommend him for any one with shoulder problems.

Dr. Metcalf is a great Doctor, he has performed surgery on both of my husbands shoulders and one of mine.

Did a great job in making me feel at ease and that I had chosen the right doctor.

Dr. Metcalf did three surgery on my shoulder; I would trust him again,

Dr. Metcalf has exceptional abilities in his field of surgery and has wonderful relationships with his patients. He must be one of the finest Doctors in the country.

the best

Excellent Doctor/Surgeon

After several shoulder injections for bursitis, I was sent to Dr. Metcalf. He examined my shoulder took x rays and properly diagnosed my shoulder. With the week I had surgery... with 4 weeks I was cleared from physical therapy... within 6-8 weeks I resumed my normal lifestyle. He was professional, kind and encouraging.