Dr. Michael Moses Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Michael Moses?

Unprofessional and rude

Posted on May 13th, 2017

I went in for a breast consultation and he picked my body apart saying I needed much more.

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Dr. Moses is the BEST doctor in the world in his field

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Wonderful staff, friendly doctor and excellent results.

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Dr. Moses' office is very nice, and he and his staff are very friendly and kind. After I had my nose surgery, his staff would call to check how I was doing. The results look very real and completely natural .

DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!! I feel scammed

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I got liposuction from Dr. Moses I paid over $11,000 I look exactly the same as before I had the surgery! Very disappointed & depressed. Look around for another dr! Unfortunately I didn't read the reviews before surgery, he has no good reviews at all. Beware a scam artist!!

Gifted surgeon with a big heart ❤️

Posted on March 8th, 2014

During the process of adopting a baby with a cleft lip/palate we were shocked to find out our insurance refused to cover her surgeries. Dr Moses is one of the reasons we have our baby girl today. He is incredibly generous & more concerned with the welfare of the patient than the $$$$. I will always be grateful for this incredibly caring & gifted man . Our baby girl looks amazing & has changed our lives forever. I will always speak highly of Dr Moses. Love him!!!!!!

Disappointed with his reaction!

Posted on February 19th, 2014

I went in with a problem he cause and now he doesn't want to rectify it. He was rude and no compassionate what so ever. I explain what I would like to have done and he was not very nice and was angry. My physician wrote him a letter, and he never replied until she called him. He also said that their is no truth to what my physician was saying. Its mighty funny, that other plastic surgeon's say their is a lot of truth in my diagnosis. As much money his patients pay him, he needs to learn better bed side manners. Its all about his money and him!

The staff is nice, until you question the results....

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Everyone was very friendly leading up to my surgery....but when the results fell very short of my expectations, and I expressed this, dr. Moses became very defensive and quick to shut down my concerns. The liposuction I had done had minimal results with massive bruising afterwards, and my hips were noticiably lopsided. Dr Moses told me there was nothing else he could do for me with liposuction and I felt pretty rude about the whole situation. I was feeling extremely defeated, but saw another doctor for a second opinion. She said absolutely she could help, asked me why my hips were so lopsided, performed vaster lipo which had virtually no bruising and I have never been happier. It was such a contrast I almost wanted to make another appointment w Dr Moses just to show him how wrong he was but what does he care...he already got paid for the procedure he performed on me and wasn't interested in making corrections. Just making money.

Not happy

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

I had filler...and am unhappy with the results. After calling, the office started to ask questions about other possible medical conditions, implying that it is not their fault. I am so mad. I wish I listened to other people's reviews about the office staff's rudeness when calling for touch ups.

Posted on September 20th, 2012

From my initial office visit until now I have been quite pleased with the overall professionalism of the staff and doctor. I am planning for rhinoplasty #2 and I do have some reservations since I was quite displeased with results of procedure #1.One of the things I am displeased with is his refusal to provide a portfolio of his work showing different methods used in rhinoplasty.In this business pics represent a thousand words, they speak volume when the patient isn't sure. Also Dr. Moses doesn't seem to respond to pics that the patient shows as an example of what results they're aiming for. His method is somewhat scary for me anyway.

everyone was very nice but...

Posted on May 31st, 2012

everyone in the office was very friendly and nice to me....but...a year after my liposuction and i feel like it looks the same. i spent $7,000 on this procedure and i do not have anywhere near a $7,000 stomach. was told at first results took a year to be final. my year mark has come and gone and i have an appt in 2 weeks to discuss my unhappiness with the results.

Unhappy with results and professionalism

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I have spent at least 2 thousand dollars over the past year with this doctor and he put filler in my lips that is uneven. I went back to have it fixed and he refused to correct it. He said I have to spend another $600 on the filler product in order to correct his mistake. I already spent $600 on the product!!!Bad business practice, and will certainly never go there again...