Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Segal
Dr. Michael Segal, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Langhorne, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Segal is affiliated with Nazareth Hospital, Jeanes Hospital and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Segal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 31
I've been seeing Dr. Segal almost my whole life. He goes above and beyond the call of duty in my opinion. I went to see him recently, after having back pain for over a month. I had already been to ARIA a month prior and the Dr there told me I simply pulled a muscle and sent me on my way. For a month I was in agonizing pain and I thought I was being a baby about a pulled muscle. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and decided to make an appt. with Dr. Segal and discuss options. When he walked into the exam room, he was asking me in-depth questions and really taking the time to discover what my aliment was. After taking my answers in consideration, he proceeded with an inkling to check for something and found quickly that I had a pinched nerve near my spine. He quickly resolved my pain and I am very grateful. I only wish that the Dr. at ARIA had been as attentive as he was.
Dr. Segal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Einstein at Elkins Park
Temple University Hospital
Albert Einstein Medical Center
Aria Health Torresdale Campus
Aria Health-Torresdale Division
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
Mercy Suburban Hospital
38 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Michael Segal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Segal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.