Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wechsler
Dr. Michael Wechsler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Wechsler is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wechsler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Wechsler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
48 Years Experience
Saint Louis University
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Michael Wechsler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Wechsler in this video.
Dr. Michael Wechsler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.