Dr. Michael H Winkelmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Winkelmann?

I owe him so much.

I became sick in 2014 with, at the time, was an unexplainable illness. After seeing countless doctors and being told it was all in my head, I was referred to Dr. Winklemann. From day one, he took me seriously and showed genuine concern, understanding and compassion for me. I was finally diagnosed with Lupus in 2016. I strongly believe Dr. Winklemann was the reason other doctors took me serious enough to continue searching for a diagnosis. Until him, I had no quality of life whatsoever. Aside from him pushing other doctors to aid in the search for answers, he also took away any feelings of self doubt, planted in my mind by other medical professionals. I read other patient reviews complaining about the wait time in his office, personally, I have not had much of a problem with this. There have been a few times when I was running behind or one of his patients had a medical emergency that put him a little behind, but nothing that would warrant a complaint. As far as the time he spends with each patient, he has always taken time to listen to and address my questions and concerns. When I first became a patient, I did have a little trouble with his staff returning my calls but I think they worked that out because it hasn’t been a problem in at least a year and a half to two years.

This is my first visit with Dr. Winkelmann. He and his staff are very courteous, friendly and able to answer questions I had. I would recommend Dr. Winkelmann to anyone looking for a physician.

Great Doc if you like being ignored by him and His staff

I have been seeing Dr. Winkleman for several years and he really seems to care - Recently I had to go on disability for my back because I cannot sit very long and after 30 years at the same company - it was hard to deal with - Dr. Winkleman was really supportive and helpful - I would recommend him to anyone!!

He is an angel.

Dr. Winkelmann is the only doctor I have been to that was interested in my problem and willing to do whatever it takes to improve the quality of my life. He is very knowledgable and explains things so well. His good looks are just a bonus ;). I will definitely refer Dr. Winkelmann to the people I love and care about. He is one in a billion.

AFTER 2 BACK SURGERYS I NEED SOMETHING TO HELP WITH THE SCARE TISSUE. I HURT EVERYDAY BUT I DO GET RELIEF FROM INJECTIONS I GET FROM DR WINKELMANN. ALWAYS SO CONCERNED AND APPRECIATES THE FACT THAT I AM STILL ATTEMPING TO WORK WHILE THE PAIN IS STILL THERE BUT BAREABLE.

I was very impressed by the doctor once I got back to see him! The office was crowded the day I went to se him.

What a Great Doctor!

My first trip to see Dr. Winkelmann was wonderful! My husband and I were apprehensive about the visit since I've been suffering from horrific lower back pain and pain traveling down my left leg. My left knee hurts 24 hours a day! Dr. Winkelmann's caring attitude from the moment we met him assured us that we had come to the right place!!!

Best Doctor I have seen so far.

Dr. Winkelmann is great, he is one of the smartest people I know. He listens to me and really tries to help me with MY problems. I have recommended him to several friends and they have all been very happy with him. There is not enough room to go into detail about what he has done to help me but after 15 years of suffering multiple doctors, Dr. Winkelmann is the first to really help!

Super Person

This doctor has helped me more than any doctor I have ever been.

Dr. Michael H Winkelmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flowood, MS.