Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael L Habryl
Dr. Michael L Habryl, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Gaylord, MI. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael L Habryl has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Michael L Habryl has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
Dr. Michael L Habryl has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Michael L Habryl yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
12 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Michael L Habryl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlpine Eye Care, 350 W North St, Gaylord, MI
Dr. Michael L Habryl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gaylord, MI.