Dr. Michael V Hajjar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael V Hajjar?

Dr. Hajjar is the best....

We saw him twice and decided to go to another spine surgeon when he wanted to fuse 2 discs the first time and then 3 discs the second time.

Dr. Michael Hajjar

Excellent surgeon; caring human being. He did what he said he would do, gave me clear, concise instructions. Reasonably priced. Easy to find; two locations.

he was very nice

Very a nice guy

Best doctor ever

Dr Hajjar was able to fix my back, even though I had already had two failed surgeries, and had been referred to a horrible surgeon before I chose to go to Hajjar. Very smart, communicates well, and offered conservative options, though we both new I needed a surgery to fix all the others. I have never felt better. Highly recommend.

The Best Doctor Ever

DR Hajjar took me on as a patient after a very bad surgery in Twin Falls.In all that time he never gave up on me. He gave me my life back and ability to do the travelling I love to do. I recommend to lot of people to see DR. Hajjar before having back surgery. Thanks DR Hajjar and Amber..

STAFF AND DR. HAJJAR VERY PLEASENT , HE DID A GREAT JOB , I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY, HE SHOWED COMPATION AND WAS VERY HUMBLE, GREAT QUALITYS TO HAVE AS A DOCTOR THANKS

Very competent and skilled doctor

Doctor Hajjar spent a lot of time with me explaining my back problems to me, and gave me many choices about what to do next. We tried a few conservative therapies, but ultimately Doctor Hajjar did surgery on my back and I am so happy to be pain free and active again! He is a wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone needing neck or back surgery.

He is great!

Dr. Hajjar is excellent, he really does care and will go above and beyond to make sure he does right by the patient. He is hindered to some degree by this medical group. the other docs are arrogant and the office staff is incompetent and gets nasty if they screw up and you call them on it. They shared my personal information with another patient and then denied it to me and got very hostile, so much so that I would feel very uncomfortable going back to Dr.Hajjar for a follow up.

I have had three separate major spinal decompression/fusion operations in different areas of my spine performed by Dr Hajjar over the last 4 years-excellent results all three times-would not trust my spine to any other neuro-surgeon.

Gave me back painless mobility

Dr Hajjar diagnosed my ailments and offered me a few conservative options. I tried a few, but ultimately chose surgery. I am so happy I did! 6 weeks after surgery I felt 10 years younger and like I had been given a second chance. Dr Hajjar was fabulous. I didn't love his office staff, but with a doctor that good I can deal with middle aged women who need hormone replacement!

Most Professional Dr. I have ever met

Dr. Michael Hajjar and staff (Amber) at Twin Falls,Idaho location are Very Professioal, Friendly & careing, after 12 years of total missery, Dr. Hajjar has performed a neck fusion and lower back fusion in a years time frame and I have regained much mobility more freedom.My experience with Dr. Hajjar and staff at Twin Falls,Idaho have been Fantastic and would recommend him to everyone