Dr. Michael Ham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ham?

Posted on September 15th, 2017

My appointments with Dr Ham have been professional. His cataract eye surgery on both of my eyes has been very successful! Dr Ham and his efficient staff have always treated me with kindness and caring. I will recommend Dr Ham to anyone needing this kind of eye surgery. My sincere thanks to him and staff for a positive and life changing experience! Margaret E. Talbott

Posted on September 14th, 2017

Excellent care before, during and after cataract surgery. Staff is courteous and friendly. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted on July 30th, 2017

He had no knowledge of my concition

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Ham. He is gracious and really cares about his patients and their feelings and conditions.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Dr. Ham and his staff were first-class professionals all the way from scheduling appointments to exams to surgery (cataracts) to follow-up visits. They were also just all around nice folks to be with. Prior to surgery they were great with explaining what to expect and very patient and thorough in answering questions. In particular, I would like to thank and commend "Rose" for all of her work, time, and success in dealing with the VA on my behalf. Her effort was above and beyond the call in getting the mission accomplished. If I could, I would award her the Silver Star w/V-device. This soldier will never forget who had his back. I was referred to Kokopelli Eye Institute by the Veterans Administration for treatment. The surgery itself was, in my opinion, a complete success. Its great to have clear vision again.

Good doctor!

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Dr. Ham is a good doctor and I have been happy with him and his staff. My only complaint is the waiting time to see him. You get to the office and check in and rarely is the wait less than 30-45 minutes. I think they could do a better job scheduling since this is an almost always occurrence.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

I'm thrilled with the cataract surgery performed by Dr. Ham, and the entire surgical team was professional and caring. The wait time for one of my follow-up visits was over one hour, but other wait times were 10-30 minutes.

Posted on March 6th, 2016

I recently had cataract surgery on both eyes. The experience went well despite my concern over having had radial keratotomy in the past and having no existing prescription from that time. Dr. Ham takes time to listen and explain.

Eyesight Miracle

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I saw Dr. Ham in response to issues with my vision owing to age. I had the beginnings of cataract issues and inability to focus without glasses. He performed cataract surgery on both eyes (both within a week of each other). The experience was totally painless and I literally walked out from both surgeries with the youthful vision I had enjoyed in my earlier life….. in fact I was returned to 20-10 vision in both eyes. It was like a miracle and I only wish I had been able to have the surgery years earlier. I don't know how you can place a value on one's eyesight, but I would deem mine as priceless. Everyone I talk with agrees on the professionalism and surgical abilities of Dr. Ham, including usage of the very latest technologies and practices. I highly recommend him to everyone that needs assistance with their vision. Thank you Dr. Ham!!

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Dr. Ham is very knowledgeable in his profession and will answer all your questions.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Great Practice

Good results after a long wait.

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Assembly-line processing resulted in 1:10 pm appointment leading to a 3pm evaluation with the Doctor. He was communicative and easy to deal with, his staff and he very competent. I hope the oncoming cataract surgeries go more swiftly.