Dr. Michael S Hanau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Hanau?

Housewife/mother

For over twentyfive-years i have consulted with over eight psychiatrists all of them top notch. But of all of them Dr. Hanau was the most compassionate,wise,and capable of giving me the greatest counsel. His ability to here me with my individual needs and difficulties, to be real with me never critical always supportive, Honest, gentle, even humorous. Even our difficult discussions left me uplifted and feeling safe and trusting of his perspective.

God has placed me in Dr. Michael Hanau's care.

I suffer from depression and memory deficit. I lost my mother, the most precious person to me in the world, in 2015. The pain and the sadness have been severe. It is all I can do to sustain myself in a very stressful job with the federal government. Enter Dr. Hanau. My visits with Dr. Hanau are like being with the wise, kind and gentle family member you're glad to see and blessed to have. Dr. Hanau possesses a special gift that is a blend of heart and intellect and above all the ability to help people like myself. Without his unique and enormous care, wisdom consideration and compassion, I would not have the motivation to continue to exist. Thank you, Doctor.

Caring and very knowledgeable.

Easy to talk to, genuine, concerned

I'm a 30 yr old male, work full time as an engineer while going to school at night for an MBA, so it was not in my nature to admit that I needed to seek some help to deal with anxiety and depression. The experience COULD HAVE been very unpleasant, but Dr. Hanau made it a very easy, productive, and even happy experience. A great doctor.

Dr. Michael S Hanau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.