Dr. Hancock is an excellent doctor. I learned more from him in our visit that most other doctors. I arrived and saw the nurse within a few minutes. He helped me with my insulin pump measures, my diet questions, and was very positive, while being straight forward. He is young and uses technology to help his patients. He has given me good advice on how to exercise more and work on weight control. I think he is a good doctor and very helpful.

My viewpiont

I read a negative review about Dr. Hancock and almost didn't go see him. But he was wonderful! I'm so glad I went to him. He spent time with me, getting my history, discussing treatment. It was like I was the only patient he had to see. He understood my point of view on medical treatment and worked with me on making a plan. I am very happy with Dr. Hancock. He is so nice! I highly recommend him!!!!

GOOD WORK

I HAVE HAD ONLY VERY GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH MY THYROID CANCER ISSUES AND WITH MY DIABETES. HAS BEEN INFORMATIVE AND ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS I HAVE HAD. WILL CONTINUE TO SEE DR. HANCOCK WITH MY HEALTH ISSUES .

Dr. Michael Hancock a very good doctor of Endocrinology

Since moving to Indiana in the spring of 2009 Dr. Michael Hancock has been my doctor for my diabetes care. I find him to be a very caring doctor and leaves me feeling very good about my illness. I was referred to him by Dr. Randall Urban at UTMB in Galveston Texas after moving to Indiana.

Dr. Michael L Hancock II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.