Dr. Michael Handy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Handy?

He performed surgery on my foot after it was crushed in an automobile accident. He did a great job in building it back up because all my heel bones were scrambled. Thank you Dr. Handy and I pray that God continues to bless you.

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Awesome.

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Handy is extremely thorough and patient. He puts you at ease and answers all your questions. Very courteous and friendly. His staff is top notch.

love

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Thanks Dr. Handy I felt as if I was around my family and could feel the love from all of your employees

Posted on February 19th, 2014

I fell due to a rainy and muddy surface in my yard -- I broke my right wrist and went to Moses Cone Hospital. I was referred to Dr. Michael Handy to be seen the following morning. Dr. Handy was absolutely exceptional in his diagnosis of my broken wrist. After surgery, he has been extremely thoughtful and I could not be happier with the care I have received. I am so thankful for the way he has treated me as a patient. He spends time with me and his bedside manner is incredible! He truly is knowledgeable and thorough. Because of Dr. Handy, I am healing beautifully and he is number ONE in my book! Thank you, Dr. Handy for your service! I will be forever grateful!

Rockstar Surgeon

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I fell and shattered the Tibia Plateau of left leg, an injury bad enough that I was told that, had it happened 12 years earlier, I would have lost my leg. Greensboro Orthopedics reviewed my x-rays and immediately said to call Dr. Handy as they did not want to be involved. Dr. Handy and his entire staff were extremely professional and polite. He honestly explained everything involved in the surgeries as well as what I should expect afterward. I was able to walk using a cane two months after the surgery, and without a cane 3 weeks later. I would (and will) HIGHLY recommend Dr. Handy to anyone in need of trauma surgery.

Better than most

Posted on June 6th, 2012

My husband has been seeing Dr Handy since his accident. Dr Handy operated on his hand and leg and fixed a major problem that he was having. Even though he had to stay in the hospital, we made it through and couldn't be happier. He is better than most of his other doctors.

Posted on August 13th, 2011

Dr. Handy is #1 IN MY ESTEMATION. HE PERFORMED SURGERY ON MY NEARLY SEVERED LEG AFTER A HEAD-ON COLLISION AND SAVED MY LEG. I CAN'T PRAISE HIM ENOUGH OR THANK HIM ENOUGH. HE IS MY HERO, MY SUPERMAN OF ORTOPEDIC MEDICINE.

POTENTIAL MALPRACTICE!

Posted on February 16th, 2011

I have been charged on my bill from this office for not only a "ER consultation" when i shook the man's hand in the HALLWAY of the ER and spoke with him only long enough to ask if my injury would effect my instrument playing; as this was less than a minute and i was wearing a jacket (covering my separated shoulder), i fail to see how that can be a $200+ charge on my bill for a consultation.Also have a charge on my bill that is for "Surgery", of which i have had none. I would bet my life on the fact that i did not have surgery for this injury yet i am being charged $500+ for it.When confronting this shady doctor about the charges i was told that i was lying and didn't have a clue what i was talking about! REALLY?? My insurance covers the costs for me, its no money out of my pocket, but this is the reason that our health care in this nation is so high, horrible sheisty people like this trying to suck more money out of our insurance company, thus driving our premiums higher. Just pathetic.

Dr. Handy is the BEST!!!

Posted on February 5th, 2009

Outstanding experience with Dr. Handy and my 5 year old with a broken femur!!! We love this man and his entire staff. Excellent care! So great with kids and adults!

Best of the Best

Posted on July 21st, 2008

Caring, Knowledgeable, Skilled, Treats the whole patient not just the injury, Giving from the heart, and blessed by God, he always has time for patients and their family as well as his own family.

Posted on November 19th, 2017