Dr. Michael W Hardee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael W Hardee?

Great Office

I received two concussions while wrestling for my high school. They were very helpful and gave me good advice in making a decision about returning to my sports. The staff is really nice.

I have been a patient for ten years. Highly recommend this practice!

Not responsible to the patient

I did annual examine and after one and half month, they did not send any report to me or call me for the result… and they even sent wrong code to insurance company on blood test, they sent wrong code and that shows I need pay more than $500 just for regular annual examine, until I called to make the correction. Another example is they forgot to give me urine test during the annual examine. I will not recommend friends to this doctor because looks like their mind is not on the patient, just talk friendly is useless!

Excellent Care and Diognosis

Dr. Hardee is the best in my opinion. I went to four doctors before seeing Dr. Hardee about a chronic vertigo condition. None of them was of any help. This went on for 6 months. Within several days of seeing Dr. Hardee for the first time, he had my vertigo under control. I am very thankful for his help!!