Dr. Michael D Harostock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Harostock?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

had quadripple bypass.

he did a exceptional job.

One of the most caring doctors ever.did 4 bypass and made me feel like I was his only patient. Always took his time and explained everything. One amazing man.

My Heart Goes Oink For Dr.Mike

Dr. Harostock saw me in his office prior to my hospitalization. He spent almost an hour with me and my son. He showed us the film from my cardiac catherization and explained the fault in my aortic valve. He described the procedure and the options vis-a-vis which type of valve replacement he would use. (Ended up being a porcine (pig) valve)He held my hand on the way into the O.R. and when I woke up, I had an 11" scar down the center of my chest.A lung collapsed post-op and he spoke so kindly to me as he inserted a chest tube right there in my room in CICU.He is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful, caring manner. I hope I never have to see him again, but if I do, I know he'll take the same caring concern as he did for my first heart surgery.

Dr. Michael D Harostock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shavertown, PA.