Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Hartmann has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
Took excellent care of my father today in the ER.Was reassuring and patient with him. Also genuinely appreciated how kind and attentive the nurse and patient care tech were--wish I could remember their names, I believe his nurse was Erica. Unfortunately have made many trips to this ER, and this was one of the better experiences we've had. When Dr. Hartmann said he'd be back in a half hour, he meant it. My father and I also appreciated his thoroughness and follow up recommendations. Thank you for making a rough experience just a little bit better!
17 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Michael J Hartmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdward Hospital, 801 S Washington St, Naperville, IL
Dr. Michael J Hartmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.